We're spending the day hiking in the Chiricahua Mountains. We've basically been hibernating for the last few days as Arizona suffers record low temperatures. Last night it got as low as 14 degrees here in Willcox. We haven't had the snow that other parts of the country have had, but around here, no one is prepared for such low temperatures and they are struggling to cope. We were planning on being in El Paso today, but the snow and the cold have caused us to delay moving again.
Today it's supposed to finally warm up- 58 degrees in the mountains, 64 down in the town, but we are slow to get moving because its still only 28 out right now. Hopefully we will get to hike and I can post some pictures.
| February 5, 2000 |
We are lucky, lucky girls to be married to our best friends aren't we. Congratulations.
ReplyDeletePS every time I see your states map, I think, "we've got to get them to the Pacific Northwest." We'd love to be your guides.
Congratulations on finding the right one. Makes life so much better, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on 11 years. I know what its like to find the right one. Ed and I have been married for 13 years.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. I am so very lucky because I found "the one" my first try with marriage. 25 years and it just keeps getting better and better.
ReplyDeleteAnd I am really happy to be able to quit hibernating. Enough with the cold weather.
You look just as happy together now as you did then...good looking couple!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Hope all is well!!
ReplyDeletePennie, Don & Mason