Anyway, that makes it sound like I’m not having any fun, and really, I am. Now that the frantic craziness of moving into the new trailer, moving Jess into the new trailer, and getting us all situated has abated, we are settling in to a routine that’s quite nice. Jess and I are determined to fit exercise into our daily regime, and so far it’s working very well-so well that we had to take today off completely. We have overexerted ourselves. We’ve done workouts
In between all the workouts, we are working on wedding details. We spent a couple of days building the invitations, staying up one night until 2 am to get them finished, and they have now gone out in the mail. We’re going over all the details of what needs to be done, and when, so we can start knocking things off the “to do” list and into the “DONE” pile. Neither of us has much experience planning weddings, so I hope we don’t forget too many details.
Paul has been helping us with the the wedding, when we need him, and when we don’t, he is busy making his modifications to the trailer. He has added shelves, bought things like a quick disconnect outdoor shower faucet, and piping to rearrange the water system, and has started researching things like water filtration systems, weather monitors, Wi-fi antennas, and bike racks.
All in all we are having a great time and enjoying the opportunity to be able to spend a significant amount of time with our daughter before she gets married in September.
Oh, we know hitch itch. We have been here for 6 weeks now and we probably have another 6 to go depending on the work Doug gets.
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to Dozer meeting our cat Buzz. Teach her how to be a full-timer.
Scooter is sharing the computer with me so my typing is really bad tonight. I have hitch itch so bad that I'm not sure I'm ever going to recover. It's so neat that you're able to spend this time with your daughter. Next month she'll be a married woman.
ReplyDeleteTime with family is precious, isn't it?
ReplyDelete