Most of us are Escapees, or full time RVers. Some we have met before, some we are meeting for the first time. But we all have something in common. We are calling this little piece of desert “home” for the next few days.
. There is a communal campfire every day/evening. The people surrounding it vary, but it’s there for whoever wants to sit by it. Usually Paul and I are out there, since we love campfires, but tonight I decided I HAD to write my blog. I can hear the laughter from inside the trailer and I know everyone is having a great time.
The sky is so beautiful, day or night, I can’t resist taking pictures every chance I get.
With so many people, there is an incredible variety of things to do every day. We start the day with a walk at 9:30 am. for anyone who is interested. Usually I am. An hour later, we have walked 3 miles, and gotten some cardio in (and some chatting).
Yesterday Paul and I walked 3 miles and found a geocache. We got back in time for the potluck supper that our group was having.
Monday we went to “Silly Al’s Pizza” for dinner. We waited outside for an hour and a half for our table for 19 to be ready, but we were having so much fun talking, we barely noticed the time (except we could smell the excellent pizza, so we were starving).
Well, the computer battery is dying, so I guess I’ll have to post more some other time. ..
hi. comment. :0)
ReplyDeleteVery nicely written. You are right. Quartzsite is definitely an experience. It is a wonderful experience. Glad you're part of it with us.
ReplyDeleteI agree it's hard to find time to blog when gathered with that group. There's always something happening somewhere. Glad you are enjoying it again.
ReplyDeleteWe had a blast the few short days we were there...we met so many people we will now call friends...you & Paul included.
ReplyDelete